Details to follow
- Alison Douglass – Barrister, New Zealand Law Society
- Liz Eaton – national policy lead for mental capacity, UK ministry of Justice
- Simon Fleminger – consultant neuropsychiatrist, Glenside neurorehabilitation hospital, UK
- Fabian Freyenhagen – professor of philosophy, co-director Essex Autonomy Project, University of Essex.
- Joan Goulbourne – Strategy and Specialist Policy – Mental Capacity Law and Access to Justice, UK ministry of Justice
- Elizabeth Gibby – lead responsibility for policy on mental capacity, Ministry of Justice, UK.
- Anthony Holland – Emeritus professor of learning disabilities, University of Cambridge
- Matthew Hotopf – Professor of general Hospital psychiatry, King’s College London
- Michalis Kyratsous – Psychiatry SpR and MD(Res) student, King’s College London
- Colin McKay – Chief executive Mental Welfare Commission for Scotland
- Sophy Miles – Barrister, Doughty Street Chambers
- The Maudsley Philosophy Group Trust
- The Peter Sowerby Foundation Philosophy & Medicine project, KCL
- Benjamin Spencer – Psychiatry SpR and NIHR research fellow, King’s College London
- George Szmukler – Emeritus professor of psychiatry and society, Kings College London
- Adrian Ward – Solicitor, Law Society of Scotland
- Wojtek Wojcik – Consultant Liaison Psychiatrist, Royal Edinburgh Infirmary, Scotland.
- Greg Young – Consultant psychiatrist, Hawkes Bay District Health Board, New Zealand.